Friday, June 12, 2009

My To-Do List

I built Tyranids for Aeronautica and wrote some mostly fair rules. They are still lacking Venonm Cannons and the Harridans are still in progress.
I am writing rules for Necron for Aeronautica. I have solid ideas for the models and images for the builds, just need to finish working the bugs out.

Stuff I want to build - mostly scratch builds
-------------------------------------------

40K scale aircraft:
------------------
Thunderbolt fighter - scratch build, might not have to do this if they release the model in plastic next year like the rumors say..
Marauder bomber (both a detailed display piece and a playable model) - scratch build I want to move to a higher spot on my list.
Thunderhawk gunship - not overly interested in doing this, but there have been hints of rumors that I might be able to sell it if I do it.
Thunderhawk transport
- not overly interested in doing this, but there have been hints of rumors that I might be able to sell it if I do it.
I bought a Forge World Hell Blade at Games Day 2008 - I need to build and paint it - I want to do a crazy nice paint job on this, but time will tell if I'm up to the task...
I want to build some 40K scale Corsair style fighter planes from balsa - not sure if they will proxy as Thunderbolts or Lightnings

40K scale vehicles:
-------------------
Baneblade super tank - no need to scratch-build because the plastic model is out and only $90
M3A4 style tank - want to scratch-build for my Tau aligned IG
M10 style tank - want to scratch-build for my Tau aligned IG
Warhound Titan war machine - want to scratch-build, have plans...

AI scale aircraft:
----------------
I need to paint a bunch of AI planes - 4 Thunderbolts, 3 Tiger Sharks, 4 Baracudas, 2 Valkeries, 2 Vultures, 2 Destroyer bombers and the Marauder.
Scratch built Lightning fighters (semi-started) - might switch the focus of these to be replicas of a WWII Corsairs
Marauder bombers - bought one at GD `08, built it and dropped it in the same night!! The drop broke the las-cannons in the front gun turret and I couldn't find one of the peices, so it's on the scratch-build list
Dimension out a drawing and assemble a PDF of how I built the Marauder Destroyer - very low priority, I have the pics on Photobucket - I actually scratch built two of these across a weekend last summer, so this is done.
I want to scratch build a Chaos AI Harbinger plane.
I need to magnetizing the new Aeronautica bases I just got - might not do this... the bases I already magnetized are on my last nerve!
I have a tourney coming up in a few weeks and I need to make sure I have ground objective tokens for both myself and my girlfriend.

40K Scale figures:
------------------
I need to finish basing my Tau SWAT Team
I need to paint a pair of gun drones (and base) for the SWAT Team
I need to paint a Pathfinder for the SWAT Team
I need to finish painting my tau Pathfinders.
I need to finish painting my Tau Stealth Suits.
I need to finish painting my Tau Battle Suits.
I need to finish painting my Tau drones.
I need to finish painting my Tau Sniper Drones Teams.
I need to finish painting my Tau Devilfish hover tanks.
I need to build and paint my traitor Imperial Guard. - I did manage to pick up a bunch of HeroScape Japanese Samurai and Asigaru to use as part of this, just need to make them look more 40K.
I need to find a storage bin for my last few Kroot squads - one contains 3 or 5 bigger models than just the regular "guy". This weekend I plan to work on more Kroot, but with IG special weapons so I can proxy them and start playing the new Guard Codex!
I read most of "Planetstrike" and came up with an idea for a diorama I would like to build.
I just finished reading "Titanicus" and want to build a Mechanicus Skitarii army to play as IG.

Warhammer Fantasy:
----------------------
I need to finish building and painting both my Tomb Kings and Bretonnians - both are partially finished, the painting of the Tomb Kings became MUCH more involved than I had anticipated!
I need to finish painting my sea port board and build some scenery for it.

Interesting projects on the back burner:
---------------------------------------
Build the Inquisitor scale models I bought at Games Day `08 - including the cool idea I had for a diorama using the Inquisitor scale IG guy and a 40K scale lictor



As you can see, I only have a couple of things I want to get done and they are all simple, couple hour projects...

NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment