Monday, November 9, 2009

Tusk!!!

It's not just a Fleetwood Mac song anymore!!

I found a set of rules for a Mammoth Hunting miniatures game late last week and it looks like a load of fun!!

The base rules are for 6mm and 15mm figures with a nod to a miniatureas company that has a line of figures in both scale; looking at the web-site, they also have two rules supplements that I might pick up in the near future ($3 each for PDFs).

I'm thinking that I will use some 40K figures (Kroot) and just double all of the distances in the rules.

I couldn't find any Mammoth toys this weekend, so I bought a couple of elephants, a T-Rex, a triceritops and a tiger. Given an afternoon or so to do some conversion work, I should have wooly mammoths and a saber-toothed tiger!!

I'll need to make some fire markers, but that can wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment